Wednesday, March 19

Are expensive products the way forward? The Naked Palettes with My Name is Jilly

I'm Jilly from mynameisjilly.blogspot.co.uk and today I've been given the chance to write a guest post for the ScotBlogger's page and I am so excited! I hope you enjoy!


So, I'm a bit of a saver when it comes to money. I usually save up my money in my bank account and spend it often but in small amounts (£5 here, £10 there...) At the start of 2014, I made a vow to invest in some more expensive products in order to get my value for money and to try out a little bit of luxury for a change. So I bought both Urban Decay Naked Palettes in one go. I immediately regretted it. I walked out of Debenhams in Newcastle with my head held high, but I was secretly dying on the inside. I had just spent £74 on two makeup palettes in one go. I was mad.


The next day, I had completely changed my mind. I had woke up the next morning thinking about how I deserved a treat and how gorgeous the palettes were and I realised, it's my money! I was in the situation where I could afford to spend the money and now I am so glad I did! I bought Naked 2 and Naked 3 and I use them every single time I do my make up. My favourite shade in the Naked 2 palette is a gorgeous gold colour called Half Baked and my favourite shade in the Naked 3 Palettes is a beautiful pink/purple shade called Buzz. The packaging is so luxurious and I would say that it's understandable that they are £37 each as they seriously feel expensive and look amazing too.


So if you are currently stuck in a dilemma and don't know whether or not to believe the hype; take my word for it. I may have been scared at first, but now I realise it was one of the best purchases I have made in the past year. Are expensive products the way forward? In my opinion, yes! Save up and get your moneys worth, because in the long run, it feels fabulous. Have you bought any of the Naked Palettes recently? Why not comment below? 


So thank you to ScotBloggers for giving me this amazing opportunity and I hope that you've enjoyed this post too! Why not follow me on twitter @mynameisjilly too to keep up to date with my work with ScotBloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment